DLC KETO Dark Chocolate chips baking mix
To make these chocolate chips, you need the Silicone chocolate chips molds. It can be purchased separately in our website or in selected retail/online stores.
- Melt the cocoa butter in a small sauce pan over low to medium heat or in a microwave.
- Put the dark chocolate chip mix into a mixing bowl.
- Pour the melted cocoa butter into the mixing bowl.
- Stir until the mixture smoothens and thoroughly combined together.
- Spread the mixture onto the chocolate chip silicone moulds (2 silicone moulds). Use a spatula batter knife to spread them or use any flat knife.
- Clean off any excess chocolate batter on the outside of the mould and put it back into the bowl for use on the 2nd mould.
- Repeat the process in step 4 for the 2nd mould
- Put both moulds in the freezer to set for 10 minutes
- Remove chocolate chips from the moulds.
- Enjoy! You can use them for cookies, brownies, cake or sprinkle them into your ice cream, or any dessert you fancy, or you can even eat them as snacks. Yummy!!!
May be present: Peanuts and Other Tree Nuts.
Made in Australia from at least 80% Australian ingredients.
You can also purchase the Chocolate Chips Mold here.
Keto Chocolate Chips Baking Mix
Organic Cocoa Butter, Cocoa Powder, Erythritol, Tapioca starch